Dec 15, 2020 [Spy Insiders]
12/15/2020 SPY Wave Pressure
|N2 SPY Wave||Volatility|
Looking down tomorrow.
The Best Thing I can do!
My current calculator version is working great! It’s currently over 80% correct over time, including backtesting. My predictions are coming in line with how to properly use the calculator as well. I believe in a low news environment it could range 85%-90% correct.
The only thing I worry about are the switches between +/- when crossing a volatility level measured what I believe is through Zomma. Currently, I’m estimating with Vega. I will have to manually create this calculation down the road.
For now, I need to learn how to trade better with this powerful information. , improve my reading of the results, and maybe slightly improve the the calculators, if possible.
To do all this, I need to focus on my research and trading. This means, for now, I’m not going to write on the blog or give technical information for a while.
I will continue to place the next day pressure prediction on the front page of spytomorrow.com and Twitter @prosperous.
I will pause all registration and membership opportunities until this trading activity can pay for additional support. Which of course means I’m making good money with this information and my trades.
- Match Green Up: 100% position size
- Match Yellow Up: 75% position size
- Mixed (buy calls): 50-75% position size.
- Match Orange Down: 50% position size.
- Match Red Down: 50-75% position size
- Weekends and holidays: 50% position size
Rosh Personal Trading Rules
- If the morning opens and the trade has less than 5% profit – immediately sell.
- If market opens giving you an over 5% profit protect your profit and use stops to possibly follow the market or up for additional profit.
- If the calculator is wrong. Use stops to prevent further loss and follow the market if it heads back in your favor.
- Minimize losses and maximize wins.
- Always play it safe over holidays, weekends, and down pointing days.