11/23/2020 SPY Wave Pressure
|SPY Wave 2||SPY Wave 4||SPY Wave 6||Day Wave Match/Mix|
Bad Week, Now What?
This is my take-a-way. While in beta, I’m still tweaking and learning the little things that may have changed spytomorrow.com predictions 2 of the 4 last wrong days. 2 days were just wrong.
Still, I’m all in now on this new calculator, so, yes, this week stung. However, after a 90% accuracy run, I still believe I can keep spy tomorrow predictions over 80% correct each month once we are out of beta.
I’m planning on December 1, 2020. However, if feel there is still a little tweaking to do, I’ll wait until the new year.
Monday November: mixed so I’m pointing up
Rosh Sillars Position Size Approach
- Match Green Up: 100% position size
- Match Yellow Up: 75% position size
- Mixed (buy calls): 50-75% position size.
- Match Orange Down: 50% position size.
- Match Red Down: 50-75% position size
- Weekends and holidays: 50% position size
Rosh Personal Trading Rules
- If the morning opens and the trade has less than 5% profit – immediately sell.
- If market opens giving you an over 5% profit protect your profit and use stops to possibly follow the market or percentage up.
- If the calculator is wrong. Use stops to prevent further loss and follow the market if it heads back in your favor.
- Minimize losses and maximize wins.
- Always play it safe over holidays, weekends, and down pointing days.