Nov 24, 2020 [Spy Insiders]
11/24/2020 SPY Wave Pressure
|N1 SPY Wave||D3 SPY Wave||Result||Volatility||Day Wave Match/Mix|
Volatility under 17 reverses our calculator predictions. Numbers Adjusted +/-
Ironing Out The Details
A rough week last week showed some of my calculator weaknesses. Especially when volatility falls. I’ve dug deeper and tweaking some more, which means the numbers I display are a little different. However, they are still part of the same family of calculations.
I’ll share more in the coming days, especially about the importance of Volitility. For now, it’s looking like an up day tomorrow.
Rosh Sillars Position Size Approach
- Match Green Up: 100% position size
- Match Yellow Up: 75% position size
- Mixed (buy calls): 50-75% position size.
- Match Orange Down: 50% position size.
- Match Red Down: 50-75% position size
- Weekends and holidays: 50% position size
Rosh Personal Trading Rules
- If the morning opens and the trade has less than 5% profit – immediately sell.
- If market opens giving you an over 5% profit protect your profit and use stops to possibly follow the market or percentage up.
- If the calculator is wrong. Use stops to prevent further loss and follow the market if it heads back in your favor.
- Minimize losses and maximize wins.
- Always play it safe over holidays, weekends, and down pointing days.